Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tennessee's Law Regarding Proud Bitches

Section 44-8-411 No liability for killing proud bitch at large.


Any person crippling, killing, or in any way destroying a proud bitch that is running at large shall not be held liable for the damages due to such killing or destruction.

While I think it's supposed to apply to dogs in heat, I make it a point to act humble, just in case. They play hardball in my native Tennessee.






























































5 comments:

  1. This is sick! Why don't the women of Tennessee go full Lysistrata on those pigs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this is about stray female dogs; those of the canine variety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the law referring to a stray dog in heat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bilbo: Same as if they are: a rather pissed-off dog owner. People like their dogs in Tennessee.

    Duckbutt, Elvis: My thoughts....maybe "proud" is an achaic expression.

    Anemone: Going full Lysistrata, if I take it right, is the nuclear option! Not my choice. Even over a dog.

    ReplyDelete