Friday, March 8, 2019

A Non-Issue in Montana

One of those anxieties back in my Tennessee days was enduring the Walk of Shame (should it be capitalized?). Now the WOS involved appearing in the morning while wearing evening-appropriate clothes. Yes, decidedly on the sexy side. I favored the devushka look after my days in Eastern Europe. [Fun times, I might add.]

I enjoyed appearing in my European finery at night; but there was the morning after. (Not always preceded by premarital coitus, if I might be frank.)  However, sliding into Starbuck's for my morning caffeine fix would draw some stares if I'm dressed for The Night Before. 

In Missoula, no problem here. First of all, mores have changed in the past five years or so; it's assumed that you're sexually active and no one gives a damn anyway. Having little in the way of Fundamentalists around helps. 

But, more to the point: sexy evening wear is a non-starter in Missoula, especially in the winter. Right now, it's 33F; it's going to make mid-teens by midnight or so. So, as they say in NYC, fuggediaboutit when it comes to sexy wear associated with the WOS.



2 comments:

  1. Yes, changes changes good and bad. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she needs some 'lip'-o-suction around her belly button.

    ReplyDelete