Thursday, January 16, 2020

Skin the Bunny

Okay, I've seen a few things in my time. On one infamous road trip the Chili Dog Sisters sojourned to Atmore, TN to that haunt of depravity: the Boobie Bungalow, Yes, and even participated in an amateur night at one of the clubs in that unhallowed part of the Volunteer State!

However, it was in a club in darkest Idaho that I found the nadir of games: skin the bunny!

How is this played? You find the damnedest things on the internet; and the Urban Dictionary* came across. To-wit:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skin+the+bunny&defid=1774758

I was strictly an observer to this depraved spectacle. I was not the bunny! 

I must say that most of the participants were in varying degrees of intoxication and rated a D.U.I. if motoring.

Geesh! I feel like a censorious old lady! Maybe the Methodists might take me in. Or the Four Square Gospel congregation.


*You occasionally get good info in this participatory web site. But not often.

1 comment:

  1. The urban dictionary has cleared up a lot of confusion for me in the past.

    ReplyDelete